Dear Q+ / US President Donald Trump:
Happy President’s Day!
So many of us are so grateful for you and your great service! We are so glad that you are working so hard for our Country, Republic and our amazing people. Your efforts are not in vain and we are all looking forward to the coming news that will undoubtedly be bad news for the dirty dems.
Yes – the same dirty dems (and a handful of RINOS), led by Nasty Nancy Pelosi, who just failed in their second miserable excuse for an impeachment scam.
Yes – the same dirty dems who are about to be exposed for their collusion and conspiracy for their roles in the January 6th planned ‘insurrection’ at the US Capitol.
Yes – the same dirty dems who are not going to be very happy when their rigging of the US election in November of 2020 is exposed for the entire world to see.
By the way, I’m hoping that you might be able to help answer a few questions for us?
- Exactly why is Washington DC being fenced off?
- There have been recent reports of explosions in Washington DC. Any idea what may be happening? Could it possibly be related to DUMBs under the City?
- Why has the White House been dark? Is it closed?
- Why has “President” (of what?) “Joe Biden” (his doppelganger) been signing blank “executive orders”? Has he been spending time at Castle Rock?
- Why doesn’t Biden travel with and get saluted by our military?
- Why has Kamala Harris not moved into the VP residence? Is it for the same reason that the Queen vacated Buckingham Palace last year?
- Is Mar-a-lago actually going to be the official residence of US Presidents in the years ahead?
God Bless You and Your Family, your staff, the US military and the entire Q Team Mr. President! We look forward to the coming greatness and are all in for America.
You have our backing Q+ !!!!!
PS – we’re looking forward to hearing from the Q team again real soon!
0 thoughts on “Happy President Trump’s Day Q+!”
You have a story by “One American Nation” citing that the drug Ivermectin is approved by the FDA. It may be approved for use by Veterinarians on animals but not for people. This is extremely misleading since the FDA has a warning letter on its website not to use on people. Please remove it. I will also report this to the FDA.
Hi Kathleen – go ahead and report it to whoever you would like! You can call stumbling, bumbling Joe Biden if you’d like – or his boss Nasty Nancy.