WOW. Just wow. You have to watch this video – and make sure to stay with it all the way through.
I believe it will change your life and how you look at the world. It has for me. I don’t think I will ever watch another movie or attend another concert. I’m sure it will change other habits as well.
According to the man in this video, Lucifer is the God of Freemasonry … if you watch the video, you will learn some things that you’ve seen so many times before, but never picked up on. It will definitely answer some questions that you have had throughout your life – it has for me.
But beware – once you learn this information – you cannot unlearn it.
I dare and implore you to watch this video and if you do choose to spend the time to watch this incredible video, I would love to hear your comments. I know I will never look at or think about many different people in the same way …
BTW – from the comments on the Rumble video, the Aussie in the video who says he is risking his life by making the video is a musician and former Freemason named Shannon Noll, who is quite well known in Australia and beyond. Please pray that God will protect him and his family.
A couple of thoughts that I had while watching this video:
- It appears that many ‘heroes’ of pop culture who died early were part of this mysterious cult. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, Prince, Kurt Cobain and many others died real young – was it because they were trying to expose secrets of the Freemason’s satanic cult? What about President John F. Kennedy, Robin Williams or Anthony Bourdain?
- Watching this video – and thinking about it, doing more research, sure took time away from what I was planning on doing – but I’m not sure that anything I could have been doing (besides praying) would be any more worthwhile.
- Is this really what President Donald J. Trump refers to when he says “the invisible enemy”?
- It seems that many of the most famous Freemasons alive today are among President Trump’s worst critics. Is it because he and The Alliance are working to expose them?
- Is the symbolism that Freemasons and Satan worshippers display what the Q team is referring to when they continually posted “These people are stupid” and “These people are sick”?
- Is Freemasonry really Satanism in disguise?
At this point of posting, I’ve only watched 2 hours and 20 minutes of the 5 hour and 39 minute video, but will be watching the rest tomorrow.
As of right now, I now know a lot more than I did a few hours ago – and I’m ready to make the choice that all of us will soon be faced with …. Will YOU be choosing Good over Evil? Light over Dark? God over Satan? Remember that #GodWins and #WWG1WGAWW #TheGreatAwakening