Benefits of Being a Local Business Scoop Partner:
- Priority in having your media releases events posted on LocalBusinessScoop.com, publicized and shared socially through Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Ability to become an official columnist / contributor for Local Business Scoop.
- Get listed on the official Local Business Scoop Partner page – with a link back to your site and/or social media channels (up to three links) and a description of up to 30 words. These links provide extremely valuable “Google Juice” and can help your sites move up in search results.
- Local Business Scoop will follow all Local Business Scoop Partner social media accounts from our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube accounts. (Supporting LBS Partners only).
Become a Local Business Scoop Partner:
If you or your organization are interested in becoming a Local Business Scoop partner, there are two very simple, easy and distinct ways to do so:
- Link to our site from your site. This is the free Local Business Scoop Partner program. All you need to do is link to our website from your company or organization’s website or blog. Once the link is in place, send the url to News(at)LocalBusinessScoop.com, along with your 30 word description and links to be included on our Partners page.
- If your organization wants to support our work at Local Business Scoop or is unable or not wanting to link back to LocalBusinessScoop.com for any reason, you can still become a Local Business Scoop Partner and enjoy the benefits – for only $5 a month. Supporting Local Business Scoop Partners receive the same benefits as the free program – with the addition of having BBJ subscribe to your social channels and do extra social sharing via our platforms. This plan is paid on an annual basis and to join, just pay $60 a year to News(at)LocalBusinessScoop.com via PayPal.com. Once paid, just send us an email with your 30 word description and links to be included on our Partners page.
Questions on becoming a Local Business Scoop partner? Just contact us and we will be happy to help.
Local Business Scoop looks forward to having you and your organization as a Partner. Thank you for your support!