There are A LOT of great non-profits and organizations to support in San Diego and beyond. Here are some of those organizations that we support – and hope that you will too!
- 1to1 Movement – all about educating people about sustainability. Creators and producers of Americas Finest Film Fest.
- Fleet Week San Diego – Honoring San Diego’s Military
- Friends of the San Diego Library – Carmel Valley Branch
- Friends of the Powerhouse – Non-profit supporting the Del Mar Powerhouse. the Friends of the Powerhouse raises funds to assist the City of Del Mar with ongoing preservation and enhancement of the Powerhouse Community Center, Beach Safety Center/Lifeguard Tower and adjoining public recreational areas.
- Gift of Vision and Hearing (GIVE) – Founded by Carmel Valley teenagers Christopher and Stephen Yang, GIVE is a 501 (c) (3) charity organization with the goal of collecting and distributing eyeglasses and hearing aids. They have collected 14,212 pairs of eyeglasses 1,537 pairs of new lenses, 1,043 eyeglass accessories, 1,730 packages of eye medication, 20 vision kits, 1 hearing aids medical instrument, and 1 pair of ear modes since 2015 and donated all of them to children and adults in Brazil, Cambodia, Ecuador, Honduras, Mexico, Nepal, Nicaragua, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Hearts for San Diego – producing FUNdraising events for local San Diego non-profits.
- San Diego Coastal Chamber of Commerce – Chamber of Commerce for Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Sorrento Valley, Torrey Hills, Rancho Santa Fe, La Jolla and UTC.
- San Diego Humane Society
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego GreenDrinks
- Surfrider Foundation – San Diego Chapter
If you know of other San Diego area organizations that are worthy of support, please contact us and let us know!